DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF PAPER STICKERS
As the name suggests, it isn’t hard to guess that the paper stickers are fabricated out of thin sheets of paper. Some of the lucid features are that these kinds of stickers are:
● Made out of very thin and moderately low-profile materials.
● Not only eco-friendly but are also the least expensive. Thus, making them a highly cost-effective choice for any business.
● Easy to make and therefore, high volume quantities can be printed quickly in considerably less time.
● Well-known for giving an exceptionally excellent finished quality, specifically to the packaging and shipping boxes, products like bottles and jars.
● Vulnerable to moisture, and changes in weather or seasonal temperatures. This makes them difficult to maintain as there is a risk of getting faded quicker, which may cause damage to their quality.
By this, it can be clearly stated that paper stickers:
➢ Ideal for either single-use products or low-cost products.
➢ Not much preferable for the products that are to be manhandled with wet, oily, or greasy hands.
➢ More adequate for indoor usage, as they are vulnerable to tearing and cannot withstand extreme climatic conditions.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF VINYL STICKERS
The vinyl stickers are made out of an exceptionally durable material called vinyl. Vinyl is basically a type of plastic that is produced from elements like ethylene and chlorine. Some of the key features are that these kind of stickers possess are:
● Created with a comparatively thick material, that makes them ideal for long-term usage.
● Little expensive but have a very premium and lavish look.
● Printed in high-quality resolution, with full-color graphics.
● Can be cut out in any shape and size to look right on whatever application you require.
● Protected against fading by UV rays and very easy to clean and maintain, thereby offering higher durability and making them a perfect fit for vulnerable and harsh outdoor weather conditions.
With these distinctive features, it can be easily said that vinyl stickers are:
➢ Best suitable for products and promotional merchandise, where a business is majorly after a high-end appeal for the brand.
➢ Can be put to use where the products are handled roughly in extremely wet conditions, as they are waterproof and oilproof.
➢ Can also be employed for usage on large surfaces, both indoors as well as outdoors, as they are pertaining to such impressive qualities.